100 Ways to Motivate Others: How Great Leaders Can Produce Insane…
Steve Chandler & Scott Richardson
|ISBN - 10||
|ISBN - 13||
Career Press; Revised edition (March 1, 2008)
8.2 x 5.2 x 0.6
100 Ways to Motivate Others: How Great Leaders Can Produce Insane Results Without Driving People Crazy (Paperback)
After you’ve learned to motivate yourself, Chandler and Richardson will show you:
* How to slow down and enjoy a new level of focus.
* Why multitasking is a myth, not a strength, and keeping life simple and straight forward is the goal.
* The power of building on your peoples’ strengths.
* How to avoid the damaging inclination to obsess about peoples’ weaknesses.
* A simple and creative way to hold people accountable.
* How to enjoy cultivating the art of supportive confrontation.